Contact Henry Rowntree, Rowntree Farms, Windy Pike, Gisburn, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 4HZ - 01200 445320 07866 222062
Ribble Aberdeen-Angus located in the Ribble Valley selects only the best bulls and heifers from the 180 cow herd for breeding, the remainder are either sold to Dovecote Park for Waitrose or a few specially selected heifers are butchered for our own Aberdeen-Angus beef boxes. A flock of 450 ewes produce premium lambs - New Zealand Texel genetics have been introduced and the plan is that they will replace the mule flock.
VIDEO of Ribble Aberdeen-Angus herd - click here
or QR code
DISPERSAL SALE CANCELLED
The sale of the company Ellerslie Estate Trading Co Ltd, trading as Rowntree Farms, has been agreed
by the shareholders, this includes the renowned Ribble Aberdeen-Angus herd.
The dispersal sale of the herd which was scheduled for 11th November at CCM Skipton was cancelled.
- High EBV Aberdeen-Angus bulls, heifers and cows for sale
- Succulent Aberdeen-Angus beef in 10kg boxes
- Educational farm visits for schools/colleges/clubs/groups - a minimum of six people up to a maximum of thirty
Why choose us?
1st Large Herd and overall Champion
- Continued improved breeding for meeting market requirements
- Aberdeen-Angus beef is well marbled and gives a tender succulent eating experience
- Farm visits are tailored to the group's interest/curriculum - there are no charges for these visits
- Winner P.E.N.W.A.C. (North West England) 2016 Herd Competition -
Get in touch
Contact Ribble Aberdeen-Angus today. We welcome your enquiry so please do not hesitate to phone on 01200 445320 or 07866 222062. Alternatively email us using the form on the contact us page.